There have been so many great tags I’ve been reading lately and thought it might be fun to do one myself. This is something I decided to create myself, so you can get to know me a little more:) Hope you enjoy reading and please feel free to do it yourself! I would love to read your answers!
1) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Gosh! This is hard! I love to watch really interesting shows about things like watching paint dry, people staring at walls all day and ants crawling around.
2) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
I usually look for friends who like to make me feel bad about myself, who are really mean to people and who are very negative towards life.
3) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I wish my parents would have named me Purple People Eater.
4) What is your fantasy dream?
To live in a world of chaos.
5) Do you wear makeup?
No. I don’t like makeup. I prefer to use clay as foundation, crayons as lipstick and chalk as blush. Sometimes, if I’m feeling festive, I will use tar (if I’m lucky to find some fresh on the ground) as eyeliner.
6) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
Like my TV preference, I am really drawn to fun and interesting books. I would write about water dripping from a faucet and call it “Water Dripping from a Faucet.”
7) What makes you happy?
I love freezing cold weather (the kind where my fingers are frost bitten), days when nothing goes my way and I’m especially happy when I am being taken advantage of and people are rude to me.
8) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
I LOVE to snack on onions, garlic and liver.
9) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I was Time magazine’s 2006 “Person of the Year”.
10) What is your favorite holiday?
Maybe it’s not my absolute favorite, but April Fool’s Day is always fun:)
Just in case anyone thought I was being serious 🙂